About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

Friends Forever

(written on 14.01.02)

The mountains may move from there solid stances
The sun may change its color affected by those glaring glances
The rivers may not flow owing to stones on the way
The forests may not forever green stay

The faith and beliefs may falter now and then
The air of doubt may fill between here and heaven
The gospels may all prove wrong
The walls may appear not so strong

The flowers in the garden may rot and dry
The wounded trees may weep and cry
The years may take long to pass through
And everything may seem impossible for you

Then behind you will be a form
Right there alongside every storm
When shadows of fear your life will cast
When you are at you avenue last
Then I hope you'll doubt never
That you will find in me a friend forever.

4 comments:

Masood said...

Beautiful :)

Chapters From My Life said...

Simple language that can take the message across to everyone.. wonderful !!!

Joy Palakkal said...

"When shadows of fear your life will cast
When you are at you avenue last
Then I hope you'll doubt never
That you will find in me a friend forever."
Really nice...
With All Best Wishes!!!

Ritz.. said...

Wowww ....... is'nt it just beautiful ..... I love the way you write ..... Great ...keep writing....

Cheers
Ritz..
www.delectableflavors.blogspot.com

Footer