About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

My Sensitivity!

(Written on 04.04.99)

With every prick
my heart does bleed
to save me from the pretentious garb I adorn
strength is all I need

Everything’s fine
or so I think
until something strikes again
within a blink

Sometimes I wonder
why everything hurts so bad
anything apart from the expected
makes me feel so sad

It is an everyday story
definitely not something rare
takes no time to get wounded
but hell of it to repair

I can fool the world
with my strength to hide behind
but how do I fool myself
with my past clogging my mind

It’s easy to let bygones be
and I always let go
but even the slightest breeze from behind
bring my spirit to a low

I am an optimist
as far as life goes
but where it will block through mirages
I doubt if even heaven knows

It is a simple bond
from which I need to be free
but if my sensitivity is here to stay
then oh! God! Bless me.

0 comments:

Footer