About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

Imaginary Realms…

(Written on 31.03.99)

I want something out of life
for which I put up an endless strife
but everything slips next to the destination
shattering the world of imagination

It really is just pebble
but to the farthest depths I hear the treble
or so it seems from my self pity fables
the price I pay for not being able

it is but a passing breeze
but I see it as an endless storm
if only the moment of realization could freeze
i could go to the moment I wandered from

A routine folly is all it takes
all the strength inside just breaks
if this be true, then I fear to say
the pieces there are to this day

A minor insensitivity shakes me
myself as a victim is all I see
at those moments I forgot
each low provides strength in a lot

Now I see in myself many a changes
but even now when I try to fix it
my mood fluctuates in extremes
I built and destroy imaginary realms.

0 comments:

Footer