About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

Am I Wrong?

(Written on 24.11.97)

With life’s colors versatile
When sorrow grows
Looking for a chance to smile
I have a feeling strong
Am I wrong?

When instances take away all the laughter
When friends seem strange and unknown
I remember the times of before and after
And wish the wind had not blown

As each day goes by being all alone
The feeling of being left out builds up
Sometimes a little hope to me is shone
A little bit of happiness, which someone is ready to usurp

There are times when I feel
To see better times I was born
All my dreams seem to be real
Until they are shattered by a storm

The wheel of fortune keeps turning
The of time covers the distances
The lamp of hope within me keeps burning
Amidst it all, I keep taking chances

The world is a stage, so they say
No doubt, I agree
However, what part I am here to play
I wonder as I long to be free

I expect too much I guess
As I always put my hand in fire
I could not have cared less
If it hadn’t been desire

I know things will be better after a strife
I will have a beautiful life
But every now and then I have a feeling strong
Am I wrong?

0 comments:

Footer