About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

True Suffering!

(Written on 08.06.98)

A stab in the heart
Tearing my soul apart
Wounds that will forever last
Realms on the ruins of my wishes will be cast

A rusting mind
Where once immense talent one could find
Endurance par excellence
Surrounding me with walls of pretense

A sad feeling
Living in fear of revealing
To keep then all locked up inside
To sleep with the terror beside

A Pandora’s box of emotions
Jittered by storms of commotions
All the pain turning to anger
Mentally struggling on the line of danger

A road without destination
Hope of good times, just an illusion
Not a word to anyone
As in solitude my tears run

I hear them talk of all they are bearing And I wonder what is true suffering?

1 comments:

Kundalini Crisis said...

Yaar, these poems are awesome. Please do get them published. If you need help, let me know.

Footer