About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

Walking on the road.

(Written on 15.09.97)

On a lonely dark winter evening
Where the road and me were the only beings
Solitude unraveling its meaning
A different world I was seeing

Remains of the autumn leaves left on the sides
Chilly winds enjoying their joyous rides
Where the flaws of the day hide
Perfect for the people who; with the law do not abide

Return of the people young and old
With their trade and talent sold
Some with hearts of gold
Coming home with aspirations cold

Two girls I saw, very fine
Cautious of any danger sign
With dreams like yours and mine
For some reason had to cross the line

I met them all
People big and small
Those mourning their fall
And some who stood proud and tall

A little bird I met at last
Destruction of her nest left her aghast
Looking for twigs in this world vast
With great sincerity, her new nest she did cast

I learnt how to face the tide
How to take each failure in my stride
To never fear anything and hide
Be a warrior a fighter in life’s ride

To have faith without a doubt
To make a difference and stand out
To live life truly till the final call
Yes, I learnt it all……. Walking on the road.

0 comments:

Footer