About This Blog

My Collection of poems ever since 1993

When I Dream!

(Written on 28.10.95)

I dream of eternal things
Away form human stings
A life of happiness
Solace in fullness

I dream of a place without hate
Where people are staunch believers in faith
A valley of joy
Where laughter is like a babies toy

I dream of blissful solitude
Greater than life in magnitude
A peaceful co-existence
Away from any pretence

I dream of love that’s everlasting
Where realm hearts are forever casting
Someone who will be there
To truly love and care

I dream of a house in the mountains
With gardens, flowers and fountains
A life completely enchanted
With everything I ever wanted

I dream of working hard
My own space in the world as a reward
Spending many a sleepless nights
To achieve all those amazing heights

I dreams of a life of fulfillment
Full of every possible achievement
Cherishing every blessing of mine
Walking under the hand divine

I dream of dying amidst my loved ones
Not running from death as everyone runs
I dream of dying and reaching God’s realmI dream of totality when I dream.

0 comments:

Footer